Friday 22 April 2011

sweet death candy

Let seclusion be my savior

And loss be the liberator

Then these clutches of fate are indescribable

Because all I hold is the spirit of a voyager



This passage is slender

My strength controls a strange vigor

The wheel of curiosity drives genuinely

As this road leads nowhere



I often get lost through courses

Fumbling through a string of strangers

Recognition causes wounds of reality to bleed

After all, the sting of pain is such a pleasure



The other day, finality made me rise from slumber

And bitterness of demise transformed itself into the seducer

As death put her kiss on me

I found it to be sweet and tender


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

luahan rasa tanpa sekatan.
tulisan tiada warna rasis